- 4' Arm, 8'-10' Stanchion
- 4' Arm, 8'-12' Stanchion
- 5' Arm, 8'-10' Stanchion
- 5' Arm, 8'-12' Stanchion
The ORBIT Patient Transfer Lift is an American-made, safe, and convenient device to assist in lifting and transferring individuals with limited mobility. Designed to be used with your favorite ancillary medical equipment (portable motor and sling), the ORBIT, with its articulating arm and pivoting stanchion with brake, can spin 360-degrees, allowing you complete control at all times, in all directions. Unlike fixed track, rolling, or portable lifting systems, the ORBIT is non-intrusive to your home or surrounding space. The standard floor-to-wall or floor-to-ceiling mount system provides flexibility and reduces clutter. When wall mounted and not in use, the arm may be folded flat to the wall and out of the way. When mounted in the middle of the room from floor to ceiling, the arm may be folded in half and positioned in any direction for compact storage.
- Reach Options and Load Capacity: Two reach options are available. The 5’ arm offers a 10’ range of motion and the 4’ arm offers an 8’ range of motion. Both feature a 440 lb. weight capacity.
- Ceiling Height Accommodation: Models are available to reach ceiling heights of 8’-12’.
- Range of Reach: With its articulating arm and stanchion each rotating 360-degrees (allowing unmatched range of motion in all directions) and the arm’s 3-point height adjustment (allowing the flexibility to set vertical clearance as needed), the ORBIT is the ideal solution when all-round flexibility and doorway transfers are needed.
- Brake: Slows the rotation of the stanchion by creating drag, allowing precise control.
- Small Footprint: Unlike fixed track, rolling, or portable lifting systems, the ORBIT is not intrusive to the home or surrounding space. Its compact design allows the ORBIT to be mounted out of the way, in a location that’s most convenient for the user or caregiver.
- Minimal Assembly: Due to its single post design, installation time is reduced, which means minimal disruption for the user or their family. The ORBIT can be installed floor-to-ceiling or floor-to-wall.
- Compact Storage: The standard floor-to-wall or floor-to-ceiling mount system provides flexibility and reduces clutter. When wall mounted and not in use, the arm may be folded flat to the wall and out of the way. When ceiling mounted, the arm may be folded in half and positioned in any direction.
- Convenient: Multiple units can be placed throughout the home for ultimate convenience. Simply move the ancillary medical equipment (portable motor, sling, etc.) from one ORBIT to another as needed.
- Made in the USA and carries a 5-year warranty.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
ORBIT® PATIENT TRANSFER LIFTManufacturer: EZ Access
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (833) 264-4633
Phone: (808) 597-8087
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.